- Shall deliver AFIN metrics and trend analysis.
This task includes:
- creating and improving metrics
- establishing equipment performance thresholds
- developing and maintaining Tier 0 website dashboards to give AF users, Base Communication Squadrons, Communication Focal Points and 690 COG personnel access to up-to-date information
- administering a federated database that pulls information from the EITSM database to enable the creation of metrics and reports; the federated database is a government provided system that the contractor shall maintain identifying necessary upgrades and support requirements; the contractor shall perform all upgrades and patching for the federated database system
- reporting AFIN operational metrics in the WAR and MAR
- conducting and reporting trend analysis associated with AFIN metrics
- providing measurements for quality of service, including customer satisfaction against established metrics
- providing metrics and trend analysis in technical reports and briefings
Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
3-5 years of directly related experience supporting information systems operations.
- Current 8570 IAT II Level Certification (CNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, Sec+ CE, SSCP) or higher
Additional industry certifications may be required within specific time frames.
Current Secret security clearance or higher, or be eligible for and obtain prior to starting work
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS