- Shall locally and remotely operate, configure, administer, troubleshoot, manage, and maintain AFIN directory and authentication services.
- Providing Tier 2 technical support for all AFIN directory and authentication servers and appliances
- Providing centralized management of the AF Active Directory (AD) and Windows environments to include administration, security, authentication, authorization and configuration of networks, operating systems, applications, computers and user accounts
- Securing AFIN root by monitoring alerts for domain level changes to systems and taking appropriate action in response
- Providing scripting services to research, author, run and manage scripts for directory and authentication services to automate and streamline the updating and patching process as well as other man-power intensive tasks such as troubleshooting using tools (such as Windows PowerShell and VBScript)
- Using monitoring tools to identify system discrepancies and taking appropriate action up to root level incidents
- Administering Directory Services objects, creating and deleting user accounts, maintaining directory service permissions and providing remote desktop administration and assistance on end user devices
- Managing routing and remote access services for remote users
- Analyzing, creating, troubleshooting, testing and managing effective GPOs and security policies
- Coordinating and working with AF bases to manage network configuration protocols on Internet Protocol (IP) networks and assigning IP addresses, default routes and routing prefixes to network resources to provide a central database of devices that are connected to the network to help eliminate duplicate IP addresses
- Shall support AF Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Program.
-- Managing the hardware, software, policies and procedures needed to create, manage, distribute, use, store and revoke digital user/system certificates to provide privacy, authentication, integrity and non-repudiation
-- Acquiring, maintaining and distributing authentication certificates in support of the PKI program
- Shall perform disaster recovery and restoration actions.
-- Managing directory backups
-- Monitoring the health of directory backups
-- Researching for anomalies
-- Making pinpoint changes
-- Performing disaster recovery and restore directory sections, objects or attributes
- Shall assist AF bases in preparation for Command Cyberspace Readiness Inspections (CCRIs).
The contractor shall participate in all aspects covered in the preparation and successful completion of a CCRI.
-- Identifying vulnerabilities
-- Developing remediation plan
-- Patching systems
-- Sharing client health information
Please Note: Shift work is possible.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
5-8 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- Current 8570 IAT II Level Certification (CNA-Security, GICSP, GSEC, Sec+ CE, SSCP) or higher
- Experience working in large enviroments operating and maintaining Active Directory Environment with Server 2008/2012
Additional industry certifications may be required within specific time frames.
Current Secret security clearance or higher, or be eligible for and obtain prior to starting work
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS