Participates in the development and coordination of the distribution of work packages in the areas of manufacturing, assembly and construction.
1. Performs various production control activities including gathering and filing records.
2. Determines operational sequences required to produce products.
3. Assists in resolving production conflicts while maintaining scheduled requirements.
4. Assists in communicating deadlines to all internal departments and external suppliers.
5. Reviews job orders, shipping needs and material requirements before developing operational sequences.
6. Prepares and reviews production reports.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Planners.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
3-5 years of related experience supporting manufacturing, assembly or construction planning.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS