3. Confers with end-users to analyze specified methods and procedures; identify problems; and document specific requirements.
4. Writes and updates technical documentation such as users' manuals; product specifications; and training materials.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related software development experience.
Requires at least five years' directly related experience in the design; writing; and testing of computer programs or database development. Also requires comprehensive knowledge of the principles; practices; and procedures used in all phases of full life cycle applications and systems development; engineering; programming; and analysis.
1. Knowledge of the fundamental concepts; practices; and procedures used in computer programming.
2. Development experience with Java and Java Script.
4. Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
1. Database Application development experience
2. Experience in the development of Java Web applications and Google Web Toolkit
5. Knowledge using automated test tools.
6. Strong interpersonal presentation and communication skills.
Working Conditions: The work is typically performed in an office environment; which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials; boxes or equipment. The above job description is not intended to be; nor should it be construed as; exhaustive of all responsibilities; skills; efforts; or working conditions associated with this job. Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job. General Dynamics Information Technology; Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V).
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS