**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.**
IAE III Contract duties include:
a. Participate in discussions at the system engineering level to enhance the security of the customer networks;
b. Provide support to system certification activities and efforts related to system certification and accreditation;
c. Provide technical support in investigating and minimizing real or potential damage resulting from security incidents;
d. Research, analyze, integrate, and distribute IS security tools and associated documentation, subject to USG review and approval;
e. Provide on-site assistance for integrating IS security tools into Contractor and Government information systems;
f. Develop security procedures for systems and software within area of expertise to ensure consistent security policy implementation for review and approval of USG.
g. Support the creation, update, and presentation of Information Assurance (IA) related briefings and other related materials to both internal and external organizations as a security Subject Matter Expert (SME).
h. Participate in and support various Information Assurance forums as directed.
i. Support the Intelligence Community (IC) and Industry-based working groups as directed.
GDIT duties may include:
Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
1. Performs Computer Security Incident Response activities for a large organization, coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
2. Monitor and analyze Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) to identify security issues for remediation.
3. Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
4. Evaluate firewall change requests and assess organizational risk.
5. Communicates alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
6. Assists with implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls.
7. Ensures the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies, through monitoring of vulnerability scanning devices.
8. Performs periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments, including user accounts, application access, file system and external Web integrity scans to determine compliance.
9. Prepares incident reports of analysis methodology and results.
10. Serves as a technical team or task leader.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
10-15 years of related experience in data security administration.
Must possess IAM level III certification (CISSP / CISM / GSLC).
IAE candidates shall possess the following minimum qualifications:
a. Knowledge of and experience with DCID6/3 and ICD 503 and the Government's certification and accreditation process;
b. Networks, computer components, system protocols, and COTS technology;
c. System methodologies including: clienUserver, web hosting, web content servers, policy servers, directory servers, firewalls, WAN, MAN, LAN, switches, and routers;
d. Software integration of COTS and Government Off-the-Shelf (GOTS) products;
e. VMware, Xen, Hyper V and other virtualization platforms
f. Technical experience in:
i. Configuring and supporting, at a minimum, Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS;
ii. Configuring and supporting, at a minimum, VMware, Xen, Hyper V;
iii. Software engineering;
iv. Program design and implementation;
v. Configuration management;
vi. System maintenance;
vii. Integration testing; and
viii. Information system engineering.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS