Ability to independently perform complex technical analysis and complete detailed projects in the areas described in the PWS.
Supports customer logistics requirements through the analysis, organization, planning and administration of various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, maintenance and/or repair activities.
1. Analyzes standard contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
2. Develops logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies.
3. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
4. Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced staff members, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
6. May serve as technical team or task leader.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
A Bachelor’s Degree in the Arts or Sciences from an accredited college or university is required. A Master’s Degree in the Arts or Sciences may be substituted for two (2) years of professional experience. Two (2) years of experience in field related areas may be substituted for one (1) year of college.
A minimum of eight (8) years of work experience in the fields of aviation logistics is required. The candidates shall demonstrate the ability to supervise and direct lower level personnel as necessary in the completion of assignments. The candidates shall demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis of FMS logistics requirements. The candidates shall demonstrate education and experience commensurate with the significant technical and analysis demands of major FMS logistics programs. The candidates shall demonstrate a proven record of success on multiple aspects of FMS logistics, as well as knowledge of DoD FMS management and oversight procedures. The quality and breadth of the candidates’ demonstrated experience, as well as significant accomplishments are considered very important in assessing candidates for this position.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Software Powered by iCIMS