** This is for a proposal opportunity.**
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
- Prepare, monitor, and update program requirements and spend plans
- Maintain budget tracks at the program and project level
- Support the formulation and review of budget estimates and requirements for new and existing initiatives
- Collect resource information and compare it with historical data to develop or update current and future component or group resource requirements
- Analyze program performance and progress and determine if planned resources are sufficient to accomplish assigned goals and objectives; propose resource adjustments as required
- Assist with budget exercises and the formulation and development of the Intelligence Program Budget Submission (IPBS), Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB), and Congressional Justification Book (CJB) text, tables, and resource exhibit submissions
- Update and maintain Execution Tool (NEXT) and FIRST
- Identify data sources to use for analytic studies on proposed or ongoing directorate programs and activities
- Collaborate within the program office to ensure the integrity of program data is used for data analyses
- Use and maintain corporate resource information repositories, databases, decision support tools, strategies, processes, procedures and reports to ensure accurate financial reporting and management oversight in support of program initiatives
- Assist in building Budget Line Items (BLIs) using appropriate BLI tools or Business, Plans and Operations (BPO) forms in compliance with policies on Contract Line Item Numbers (CLIN), Appropriations, Expenditure Types (ETs) and Budget Object Codes (BOCs)
- Monitor the commitment, obligation and expenditure of funds throughout the life cycle of the appropriation and ensure compliance with ET/BOC policies and administrative ceilings
- Assist in the evaluation of program execution, assessing the impact of developing trends and issues using appropriate methodologies to determine if the program is proceeding within available resources and remaining consistent with goals
- Collaborate in proposing resource realignments to maintain program execution or to respond to unplanned circumstances
- Support Tri-Annual Unliquidated Obligation reviews by validating obligation status and preparing and submitting adjustment documentation
- Generate, coordinate, and process Request for Contract Action (RCA), Funds From Others (FFOs), Funds To Others (FTOs), Funds Transfer Requests (FTR), Communication Service Requests (CSRs), Corporate IT Procurement (CIP) and other funding documentation for Government review and approval
- Assist in the development, analysis and review of Unfunded Requirements (UFRs)
- Assist in assessing the impact of contract and engineering changes on program cost/schedule baselines
- Gather, research, and analyze resource information to support senior leadership discussions, thinking, and decisions on programmatic resource planning and allocations
- Provide input in the preparation of budget summaries, charts, memoranda, issue papers and talking points for senior management
- Assist in the research and preparation of correspondence, presentations, and briefings in response to action items such as those arising from Congressionally Directed Actions (CDA), Questions for the Record (QFR), the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), the IC oversight staffs, other oversight authorities, and management
- Develop a working knowledge of relative performance measures to include: policies, metrics, OMB Performance Assessment Rating Tool (PART) process strategies, ODNI strategic planning and performance guidance, IC Strategic Enterprise Management (SEM) implementation, and other performance measurement processes
- Attend and provide support on program resource issues at Program Management Reviews (PMRs) and/or Business Management Reviews (BMRs)
- Use quantitative analyses techniques to perform trend analysis making use of Earned Value Management (EVM), Cost Performance Reports, Contract Fund Status Reports, and other contractor provided cost data
- Provide resource data for use in monitoring and updating cost collects, Independent Cost Estimates (ICE), Cost Program Management Plan/Baseline Agreement & Acquisition Reports (PMP/BAAR), and Major System Acquisition (MSA) resource reports
- Assist in analyzing resource data for inclusion in: program budget status reviews, Acquisitions Strategy Reviews (ASR), BPO Program Requirements Reviews, Program Status Reviews, ODNI Quarterly Program Reviews (QPRs), Cost PMP/BAAR, Government Estimate at Complete (GEAC) reporting, and other ad hoc reviews as directed
1. Applies knowledge of the defense acquisition process to support customers in the analysis and improvement of acquisition programs.
2. Assists government procurement agencies in defining proposals and qualifying vendors.
3. Devises strategies for developing and implementing new acquisition program initiatives and measuring the effectiveness of implementation.
4. Uses quantitative analytical techniques to assess system acquisition process issues and develop risk reduction/mitigation approaches for improving acquisition/program planning, control, and execution.
5. Participates in special projects as required.